Transformative training to empower Sustainably Responsible Leadership and Innovation
TITAN project contributes to the EU goal of leading the implementation of the 2030 Agenda by supporting individuals and SMEs in acquiring relevant Sustainably Leadership & Innovation skills to be implemented in working context, for achieving the Sustainable Development Goals while maintaining their value proposition. This project focuses on SMEs since they “are the backbone of Europe economy” and represent 99% of all businesses in Europe (EC).
1. to develop and implement an innovative competence matrix and learning materials on Sustainably Leadership & Innovation focused on management & leadership emergent and complementary topics such as Emotional and Spiritual Intelligences, Responsible Innovation (RI), workplace innovation, ethics, environment sustainability, intercultural teams management and cooperation, and others.
2. to develop and implements two complementary Sustainably Leadership & Innovation assessment tools.
3. to develop a video guide (OER) with helpful tips and tools on how to support workers on
gaining Sustainably Responsible Leadership & Innovation skills, at all levels.
- TITAN Sustainably Responsible Leadership & Innovation curriculum
- TITAN Sustainably Responsible Leadership & Innovation e-learning materials
- TITAN Sustainably Responsible Leadership & Innovation assessment toolkit
- TITAN Sustainably Responsible Leadership & Innovation Video Guide for Training
Target-groups: Employees on executive and management level and intrinsic leaders inside an SME, skilled or qualified adults who want to upskill into Sustainably Responsible Leadership and Innovation area and unemployed qualified people in need to start a reskilling path.
The project will be conducted by a consortium of 6 partners from 6 European countries: United Kiingdom, Portugal, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland and Greece.
- Lead Partner: Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative Limited (UK)
- Partner – P1 : INSTITUTO DE SOLDADURA E QUALIDADE (PT)
- Partner – P2 : PCX COMPUTERS & INFORMATION SYSTEMS LTD (CY)
- Partner – P3 : VUC Storstrøm (DK)
- Partner – P4 : Tampereen Aikuiskoulutussäätiö sr (FIN)
- Partner – P5 : INSTITOUTO EKPAIDEFTIKOU KAI EPAGGELMATIKOU PROSANATOLISMOU (GR)