CirculaR Economy strategy FRAMEwork for sustainable SMEs
The REFRAME project will create a CE Transition Framework specifically for small and medium businesses in construction, manufacturing and crafts industry, to help them become friendlier to the environment. It will provide the EU construction & manufacturing SMEs and micro-enterprises’ employees and future employees with practical knowledge on implementing CE transition in their business.
A ‘sizable, growing and active’ REFRAME on-line community will be created, with main objective the Up-to-date insight in Circular Economy, the exchange of know-how and good practices among the participants and the successful implementation of a CE transition for all SMEs and mixro-enterprises.
- Self-Rate Tool: An online, interactive, user-friendly self-rating tool aimed at representatives and experts working in manufacturing, craft and construction SMEs and micro-enterprises to recognise their company’s strengths, their weaknesses and the areas they may need greater focus on.
- Experts Course: Online training sessions on Circular Economy specialised in construction and manufacturing SMEs and micro-enterprises, adaptable to the needs of each business sector. New skills and competences individuals that will support the CE transition.
- Implementation Framework: A step-by-step framework for SMEs and micro-enterprises that will show to them how to scale up by understanding, utilising and investing in Circular Economy, how to manage resources more efficiently and be friendlier to the environment.
Target-groups: Construction, crafts and manufacturing SMEs’ owners/managers/personnel with up to 100 employees & micro-enterprises (Future) employees of manufacturing SMEs (Unskilled, Adept, Skilled), VET centres/trainers/consultants, Manufacturing SMEs associations, university/college students, municipalities and cities and Experts that support companies with CE processes (internally or externally).
The project will be conducted by a consortium of 6 partners from 5 European countries: Greece, Cyprus, Portugal, Bulgaria and Hungary.
- Lead Partner: NATIONAL TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF ATHENS – NTUA (GR)
- Partner – P1 : TOURNIS SYMVOULEFTIKI EE (GR)
- Partner – P2 : PCX COMPUTERS & INFORMATION SYSTEMS LTD (CY)
- Partner – P3 : CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY VRATSA SDRUZHENIE (BG)
- Partner – P4 : INSTITUTO DE SOLDADURA E QUALIDADE (PT)
- Partner – P5 : CSONGRAD COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY (HU)