We would like to notify you that a training of trainers event, known as the learning, teaching, and training activity (LTTA), took place in the charming city of Larnaca, Cyprus, between 7th and 9th of June 2023 as part of the Green Angels project.
The training was hosted by the Cypriot project partner PCX Management, with active participation of 36,6 Centrum Kompetencji, Associazione NET, Solution: Solidarité & Inclusion and Pro Arbeit Kreis Offenbach (AöR). Spanish partner institution ACE participated online.
During the three-day training, we introduced the participants to and jointly tested the various educational tools developed as part of the project:
- e-learning platform
- training materials (in the form of online courses)
- an interactive web portal aimed at associating Green Angels with people in need of their services/support.
As a reminder, the Green Angels project supports migrants’ professional retraining or development of their basic skills, and consequently their establishment of socially oriented businesses. To this end, a new professional development path will be created in the form of an online course platform. In this way, we will achieve the dual goal of increasing migrants’ employability and meeting the needs of their local communities.
Day 2 and 3 of the Green Angels project train the trainers activity was dedicated to learning how to comprehensively manage the interactive web portal, whose mission is to provide a FREE advertising and communication platform, enabling the association of Green Angels with people in need of their services/support. Under the guidance of experts from PCX Management, we taught ourselves and others:
- how to register on the platform as users
- how to register on the platform as company/business owners
- how to create comprehensive ads for potential businesses, e.g. cleaning, pet care, basic housework, etc.
- how to edit created ads, add multimedia (photos, videos and sound files)
- how to create networks of connections by liking other profiles, ads, adding reviews and comments
More information about the platform and a link to it will be available after the development of the language versions of each participating country.