We would like to inform that on 23-24 February 2023, in the lovely Spanish city of León, a transnational project meeting of the Green Angels project was held.
It was hosted by the Spanish partner ACE, with active participation of 36,6 Centrum Kompetencji, Associazione NET, PCX Management, Solution: Solidarité & Inclusion and Pro Arbeit Kreis Offenbach (AöR).
During a one-and-a-half-day meeting we managed to discuss all the vital issues of the current project phase:
- presentation of final versions of the training modules for migrants planning to start their own businesses (all partners):
- Home Care
- People Care
- presentation of the beta version of the e-learning platform (PCX)
- presentation of the platform testing plan (36.6 CC)
- current status of the dissemination of the project results (NET)
- presentation of results of internal evaluation of Paris TPM and project progress 01.08.2022-31.12.2022 (36.6 CC)
- general management and financial issues (Pro Arbeit)
On the second day, a meeting with local entrepreneur Yasmany Picorell, owner of MORPISA (a renovation works company), was organised. Mr Picorell talked about his experiences in Spain after arriving from Cuba, developing his career and businesses, as well as answered questions from partners.