CSecTOR assists your company in making critical operations more secure and ensure your operational resilience through operational cybersecurity training.
Cyber security training on operational technology resilience is a type of training that focuses on teaching individuals how to protect industrial control systems, such as those used in critical infrastructure industries, from cyber threats. This training typically covers topics such as identifying vulnerabilities in operational technology systems, implementing security measures to prevent attacks, and developing incident response plans to quickly and effectively mitigate the impact of any successful cyber attacks.
The goal of this training is to help organizations maintain the resilience of their operational technology systems, ensuring that they can continue to function properly in the face of potential cyber threats.
CSecTOR project’s results are:
- OT Cybersecurity Methodology: OT cybersecurity methodology is a systematic approach to protecting industrial control systems from cyber threats. It involves identifying vulnerabilities, implementing security measures, and developing incident response plans to maintain the resilience of these critical systems.
- OT Cybersecurity Self-Assessment Tool: OT cybersecurity self-assessment tool is a tool that organizations can use to evaluate the effectiveness of their cyber security measures for protecting industrial control systems. It helps organizations identify potential vulnerabilities and areas for improvement in their security posture.
- OT Cybersecurity Training Course: OT cybersecurity training course is a training program that teaches individuals how to protect industrial control systems from cyber threats. It covers topics such as identifying vulnerabilities, implementing security measures, and developing incident response plans.
- OT Cybersecurity e-Training Platform: OT cybersecurity e-training platform is an online platform that provides individuals with access to cybersecurity training courses for industrial control systems. It allows users to learn at their own pace and from any location with an internet connection.
- Main target groups: SMEs in Manufacturing Sector: Chemical products manufacturers, Plastic products manufacturers, Textile and leather manufacturers, Food products manufactures, Paper and paper product manufacturers, Non-metallic mineral manufacturers.
- Secondary target groups: Oil and Gas industry (Decision Makers, Employees) Aviation, maritime and rail industries Utilities sector
Started: December 2022
Ending: November 2024