A two-day transnational project meeting for the TWIN 4.0 project was held on August 1st and 2nd in the lovely Cypriot city of Larnaca.
It was hosted by the Cypriot partner PCX Computers & Information Systems Ltd, with active participation of “George Emil Palade” University of Medicine, Pharmacy, Sciences and Technology of Târgu Mureș, Innogestiona Ambiental, Fondazione Fenice Onlus and Acta Foundation.
The partners discussed the project activities and the advancement of the project’s final deliverables. We are in the phase of the project’s execution where the first deliverable has been created and the second outcome is being elaborated on, so the partnership has talked about how to implement it, made adjustments to improve the outcomes, and assessed the project’s progress.
The agenda of the meeting was packed with all the vital issues of the current project phase:
- Presentation of the final version of the “TWIN 4.0 Environmental impact audit tool” in English and national versions.
- Progress evaluation on the “TWIN 4.0 Transition training course” and the development of TWIN 4.0 modules.
- Progress presentation on the technical development of the online portal to host the training course.
- Current status of the dissemination of the project results.
- Updates on the quality management of the project.