The implementation of projects is an essential activity of every small and large company. The today’s competitive and agile business environment demands the best possible project management efficiency based on professional approaches.
This course focuses on the basic principles in project management where at the same time participants learn through how to plan and monitor a project using Microsoft Project. During this practical approach with hands-on case studies, the participants learn in depth how to use MS Project.
- Understand the definitions such as project, project management, work packages, knowledge areas, deliverables.
- Be able to design a project following project management principles and techniques and plan it using MS project as a tool.
- Understanding resources and how these can be assigned to tasks.
- Be able to cost activities and resources.
- Understand and “crash” the critical path.
- Be able to monitor the project.