Kick-off meeting: Poland, Warsaw, October 12, 2017
Work-based training approach in the field of Industry 4.0 for competitive European Industry – INDUCE 4.0
The kick-off meeting of the EU project “iNduce 4.0” was held in Warsaw on 12 of October 2017. The project iNduce 4.0 – Work-based Training Approach in the Field of Industry 4.0 for Competitive European Industry – is a KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices project for Strategic partnership for Vocational education and training.
The project will be conducted by a consortium of 7 partners from 6 different European countries. All partners have technical expertise to achieve the project objectives and a wide experience of participating and management national and European projects.
The work plan is focused on the implementation of a previous project in the participating EU countries and the promotion of the project objectives at a European level. The careful and detailed planning and monitoring of the project activities, together with the smooth cooperation and collaboration among partners reduces the chance of miscommunication and conflicts.
Our company is one of the key partners in this EU funded effort and we will host the next transnational project meeting which will take place in April 2018 in Larnaka, Cyprus.
Project Reference number: 2017-1-RO01-KA202-037222
Project Duration: 09/2017 – 8/2019
- UPM – “Petru Maior” University of Tirgu-Mures – Romania
- CCIM – Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Mures County – Romania
- PIAP – Industrial Research Institute For Automation And Measurements Warsaw – Poland
- ISQ – Institute for Technology and Quality Porto Salvo – Portugal
- EVBB – European Association of Institutes for Vocational Training Frankfurt Main – Germany
- ECQ – European Center for Quality OOD Sofia – Bulgaria
- PCX – PCX Computers & Information Systems Ltd, Larnaka – Cyprus